Saturday, September 24, 2011

POAS Addict, I think So

I'm a self admitted addict to pee sticks. After 4 miscarriages, who can blame me? I am obsessed with seeing the line get darker. 9-15 dpo here. The LH tests are are not pregnancy hormone persay so they are naturally always darker so don't let those throw you off. Control lines are all on right side, my lines all on left. Today's cheapie(bottom) is as dark as the control line though! Looks like we might have a sticky bean. I am starting to let myself get excited!

2 comments:

  1. Janis
    Where do you get your pregnancy test strips? I know a lot of women swear by the dollar tree cheapies, though, I've never bought them...Glad you got a dark line...
    Blessings, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, my favs are wondfo from amazon, they are DIRT cheap. I also use the $ store cheapies. The pink ones are most sensative(wondfo) and the others, blue ones, are all $ store.

    ReplyDelete